Protecting your personal information
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and interception by third parties. Homegrown assumes no liability for interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job have access to personal information. Email transmission and messages sent via the internet can be accessed by other Internet users. If you want to keep certain information confidential you may contact us by telephone, in person, or via mail.
We Monitor Website Traffic and How we use non-personal information
Like most web servers on the Internet, this website’ servers maintain access logs that record web browser activity. These logs associate an Internet Protocol (IP) address with each request for content from the servers. When you visit this web site, our web server automatically collects a limited amount of standard information essential to the operation and evaluation of the web site. This information includes:
- the page from which you arrived,
- the date and time of your page request,
- the IP address your computer is using to receive information,
- the type and version of your browser, and
- the name and size of the file you request.
This information is collected in order to help make our site more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site, and to learn about the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track information about individuals and their visit.
We may use ‘cookies’ that identify you as a return visitor. A cookie is a piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. Cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Browsers allow you to disable cookie collection if you wish, or inform you when a cookie is being stored on your hard drive.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Unsubscribe From Electronic Communications
Subscribers to our e-newsletters can withdraw their consent to receive electronic communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, or by notifying email@example.com
What about spam? You will not receive marketing e-mail from Homegrown unless you have consented to receive it. From time to time we may use e-mail as a way to keep in touch with our existing customers and other interested individuals. However, we do not send ‘spam’ (unsolicited marketing e-mail). If you agree to receive e-mail communications from us, every e-mail message we send you will include an e-mail address to which you can respond. If at any time you decide you do not want to receive marketing e-mail from us, simply let us know and we will remove your name and e-mail address from our marketing lists. We will do the same with your mailing address and telephone number on request.
For questions or comments regarding this public website privacy statement please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org