Activated Bamboo Charcoal & White Kaolin Clay, French Green Clay & Organic Matcha Green Tea Mask, French Pink & Kaolin Clay Mask
You are about to discover the best 10-minute routine you look forward to each week! Your face is going to feel and look amazing after using these masks.
Each bottle contains enough for approximately 16 full facial masks. Can also be used as a spot treatment for combination skin needs. Masks are recommended once per week and are recommend for teens to adult.
Use after a shower when skin is clean, with makeup removed. For best results use before bed, or on a non makeup wearing day for best benefits!
In a glass or ceramic bowl pour approximately 1 teaspoon of granular mask from bottle and mix with a non-metal spoon any ONE of the following, slowly so that a medium-thin, but not too watery paste is achieved:
– water (we just use purified water)
– Greek plain yogurt (for added hydration)
– apply a thin layer to your face, avoiding the sensitive eye and mouth area. Product can be applied to neck also.
– leave mask on to dry a bit, but not fully dry. Clay masks should not fully dry and are to removed once some areas are dry, but the cheeks and forehead are still damp.
– avoid moving around your face and avoid temptation of trying to “crack” your face.
– remove gently with moistened clean face cloth with warm water, frequently rinsing cloth with warm water as you remove Never tug or pull at facial skin, it’s not a dish to scrub!
– when you don’t see any mask debris remaining, glide your clean, wet hand over skin to continue removing any residue.
– once all of the mask residue is gone, splash your face with clean hands and cold water.